DHEMOTZ WORLD

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A FRAGILE HEART


A fragile heart, was broken before 
I don't think it could endure 
Another pain 
But there's a voice from deep inside 
Of you 
That's calling out to make you realise 
That this new bond gives inspiration 
To all who feel no love appeal no more 
So how can I break this wall 
around you 
That's aiding our hearts to grow 
in pain 

So forget your past, and we can 
Dream tomorrow 
Save our hearts for care and 
Lovin too 
It's hard I know, but oh one things 
For sure 
Don't go and break this fragile heart 

A hurting mind in need of emotion 
I don't think I could endure 
Another pain 
But baby in you, I've found affection 
Affection I have never felt before 

So don't let your past 
Destroy what comes tomorrow 
Don't go and break my fragile heart 

With all this fire that burns 
Between us 
There's so much to lose, yet so much 
More to gain 
And if I could choose the world 
Around me 
The world to choose, would all 
Revolve around you 
So help me complete the game 
Inside me 
And help to mend my fragile heart

No comments:

Post a Comment